Time: September 25, 2017 Venue: Vietrade New York office, 545 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1109 New York, NY 10017
Mr. Ban Tran, CEO of Trans International, will be co-organizing the Vietnam-US Trade & Investment Workshop with Vietrade NY. Mr. Tran and Mr. Guillermo Molina, SVP of Trans International, Latin America, will be bringing six Food & Beverage Companies to represent the US to meet and discuss potential business exchange with the 50 members of the business delegation visiting from Vietnam.
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam (MOIT)
Vietnamese Participants (Vietnamese Delegation): 50 people
- Leader of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam (Vice Minister)
- Central & Provincial Governments: senior officials responsible for trade and investment development
- Businessmen including manufacturing and trading firms, banking, service supplier.
- Investors that are seeking to establish operations in the U.S.
The U.S. Participants:
- Buyers, trading firms, exporters, manufacturers,
- Service supplier, banking, logistic, products designer, advisory law firms
- Investors that are seeking to establish or expand operations in Vietnam
- Representatives from local governments
- Chambers of commerce and associations facilitating trade and investment.