June 9, 2019 United Nations ECOWAS Conference
The Trans International team was invited by the Ambassador of ECOWAS to the United Nations to participate at the Round Table Discussion on Digital Technology In Sustainable Smart Agriculture on July 9, at the United Nations.
1) Water Desalination - filters seawater for farming and potting
2) Nano Gel - forms a gelatin around the roots of plants to prevent water evaporation and increase absorption by 50%
3) Nano Enzyme - stimulates the Kreb cycle by creating microbial engagement to increase crops production.
4) Biochar - heavy biomass used to restore nutrients to the soil on average by 80% and retains nutrient richness for several decades.
5) Waste To Energy - a gasification technology to convert any kind of waste into electricity, steam, hot water, alcohol, or fertilizer.
6) Producer Market - blockchain platform to assist small farmers to distribute their produces worldwide, with provenance for products authentication.
November 28-30, 2018 UNOSSC GSSD EXPO
The Trans International team is invited by UNOSSC to participate on the Science and Technology Panel at the 2019 Annual GSSD Expo at the United Nations. Mr. Ban Tran will be speaking about leveraging blockchain for massive jobs creation, while Mr. Leo Chris Lu will be speaking about integrating blockchain for the clean energy space.
GSSD Expo 2018 Key Thematic Topics
South-South Cooperation in:
- Poverty Eradication and Livelihood Recovery
- Sustaining Peace and Promoting Inclusive Development
- Emergency Response to Food Security and Resilience in Rural Setting
- Impact Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Decent Work
- Innovative Financing Mechanisms
- Trade and Investment
- Youth and Women Engagement for SDGs
- Green Growth and Sustainable Cities
- Delivering Health Outcomes
- Public Service Innovation
- Private Sector Engagement
- IGOs, NGOs and CSOs
June 4, 2018 United Nations Blockchain For Impact Global Summit
Trans International Group was invited by the Blockchain Commission For Sustainable Development to participate in the inaugural Blockchain For Impact Global Summit at the United Nations on June 4, 2018. There Mr. Ban Tran, Ms. Aurora Aquino and other guests of Trans International will be contributing their insights and sharing their inputs in a collaborative effort to support the Blockchain For Impact initiative.
Blockchain Commission for Sustainable Development was established at the 72nd Session of the United Nations General Assembly in 2017 to develop a multi-sectoral framework to support the UN system— along with Member States, Intergovernmental Organizations, the private sector and civil society—in utilizing blockchain-based technologies to develop local, national and global solutions for the most pressing issues of our day.
The Commission envisions the development of radically creative decentralized solutions to issues including; conservation of natural resources, protection of the commons, economic growth, empowerment of all communities, financial inclusion and security, public health and welfare, civic trust and protection of the integrity of democratic systems—among others—for the benefit of our common humanity.
The Commission suggests that the transformative power of blockchain technology should not be seen as a threat to existing systems of governance; rather, it should be seen as an opportunity for national and international institutions to defend the rights of those they represent, and to accelerate our collective progress towards meeting the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
The Commission is proud to launch Blockchain for Impact (BFI), a collaborative convening, advocacy and action platform designed to serve the growing community of conscious leadership reflecting the full breadth of the global blockchain ecosystem as it seeks to engage with leaders from the UN system.
Members of Blockchain for Impact (BFI) are invited to participate in an exciting series of impact-oriented events and task forces throughout the year. Through the Commission, Blockchain for Impact members will engage with the United Nations system on industry governance, regulatory standards and social impact projects, working closely with the UN Departments, Funds, Programs and Specialized Agencies, to apply blockchain technology to sustainable development and humanitarian challenges.
June 4th marks our inaugural convening at an all-day event at the United Nations. Please join us and leading executives from all sectors in shaping the narrative, mission and mandate of the first Blockchain for Impact Subcommittees addressing the following topics:
Supply Chain Transparency & Traceability
Global Health & Emergency Response
Refugee Rescue, Shelter & Resettlement
Education, Advocacy & Engagement
Security & Public Safety
Biodiversity & Wildlife Conservation
Slavery & Human Trafficking
Resilience in Democratic Systems
Additionally, you’ll engage with BFI Working Groups representing the following key emphases across all subcommittee activities:
Capacity Building & Growth to Scale
Blockchain, AI & Data Sovereignty
Global Youth Engagement & Volunteer Management
Social & Environmental Impact Metrics, Monitoring & Evaluation
Diversity in Blockchain
Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Countries & Small Island Developing States
April 7, 2018 East/West Investment Forum
Mr. Ban Tran, CEO of Trans International, was invited to participate as a panel speaker at the East/West Investment Forum in Boston, MA. on April 7, 2018. The purpose of the Forum is to explore business investment opportunities between the Eastern and Western markets, focusing specifically on Vietnam and the Americas. There were three panels: Investment Opportunities in Vietnam, Investment Opportunities in America, and Startup Investment Trends in Vietnam and the U.S. The audience includes diplomats, business executives, entrepreneurs, corporate professionals and students from MIT & Harvard.
November 27-30, 2017 UNOSSC GSSD EXPO 2017
Trans International was invited to participate at the United Nations Office of South South Corporation GSSD Expo 2017, where blockchain specialist, Mr. Gor Gevorkyan, will be presenting blockchain and demonstrating how mining works within the crypto currency space.
October 25, 2017 GetGlobal Conference
As member of the Advisory Board and C0-Chair of the Outreach & Engagement Committee, Mr. Ban Tran will be participating in the 2017 annual GetGlobal Conference. GetGlobal is the pre-eminent global business in the US designed to fuel international growth. It brings together a unique and dynamic mix of global business executives, industry experts, governmental and NGO resources and global business partners to provide the networking and tools for international business expansion.
The Hottest Industries Worldwide
get the Global Treatment
Advertising & Comms
Aerospace & Defense
Entertainment & Media
Food & Beverage
Energy & Green Innovation
Retail & E-commerce
Tech / Web / Mobile
Travel & Hospitality
In-Depth, Country-Focused Super Sessions
United Arab Emirates
- Accounting & Tax
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Cost-Saving & Profit-Boosting Methods
- Cultural Fluency & Protocol
- Executive Recruitment
- Government Affairs
- Human & Logistical Security
- Information Security
- International Business Development Strategies
- International Leadership
- International Marketing & Customer Acquisition
- Local Staffing Strategies
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Analysis & Management: Economic, Political, Social
- Trade System Strategies
- Global Outlook: A New World Order
- Public Trust: How To Build It & How
Companies Unwittingly Lose It
- Automation & Labor: Ethically Wielding
the Double-Edged Sword
- How I Did It: Keynote Speaker on
- Choosing the Right Leader in the Right
Place at the Right Time
October 18-19, 2017 National Council on U.S. – Arab Relations
Ms. Aurora C. Aquino, and some of the Trans International team, was invited as VIP guests by Dr. John Duke Anthony, Founding President & CEO of the National Council on U.S. - Arab Relations, and Member of U.S. Department of State Advisory Committee on International Economic Policy and Subcommittee on Sanctions.
Speakers include HRH Prince Turki Al Faisal of Saudi Arabia, HRH Princess Lamia Al Saud of Saudi Arabia, General Joseph L. Votel of United States, and many other high profile speakers.
September 25, 2017 – Vietnam – U.S. Trade & Investment Workshp
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam (MOIT)
Vietnamese Participants (Vietnamese Delegation): 50 people
- Leader of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam (Vice Minister)
- Central & Provincial Governments: senior officials responsible for trade and investment development
- Businessmen including manufacturing and trading firms, banking, service supplier.
- Investors that are seeking to establish operations in the U.S.
The U.S. Participants:
- Buyers, trading firms, exporters, manufacturers,
- Service supplier, banking, logistic, products designer, advisory law firms
- Investors that are seeking to establish or expand operations in Vietnam
- Representatives from local governments
- Chambers of commerce and associations facilitating trade and investment.
August 9-10, 2017 – USC 5th Annual Global Supply Chain Summit
USC 5th Annual Global Supply Chain Summit is scheduled for August 9th and 10th. As a member of the Advisory Board, Mr. Ban Tran is the owner of the Global Healthcare Impact Panel. The purpose of the Global Healthcare Impact Panel is to discuss how supply chain management can help provide healthcare solutions to people around the world who need it the most. This session will explore best practices in supply chain management that can be adapted into the global health space to ultimately deliver efficient healthcare systems.
Panel Members Are:
1) Yehuda Bassok – Chair of the USC Department of Data Sciences & Operations, and professor of Data Sciences & Operations (Panel Moderator)
2) Deborah Dull – Supply Chain Strategy Manager, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
3) Ian Steff – Deputy Assistant Secretary for Manufacturing, US Department of Commerce
4) Pierre Theodore – VP of Medical Devices, Johnson & Johnson
5) Haley Bui – Secretary, World Health Ambassador (NGO)
6) Anthony Savelli – Procurement and Supply Management Project Director, Chemonics International