His Excellency, Mr. Ryan B. Tran is currently appointed as the African Kingdoms Federation – Federation Of South (AFK-FOS), Crown Ambassador to Vietnam, by Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Shebah Kasambu ’Ra, Head-Of-State of the Kingdoms of the African Kingdoms Federation of South, and the Imperial Crown Monarch & Head of Parliament of the House of Kings of the African Union 6th Economic Region Community States, Nations, Territories and Realms of the African Diaspora (ECO-6), an Intergovernmental Organization which includes Brazil, Dominica, Guyana, Suriname, Haiti, Trinidad & Tobago.
As the Royal Crown Ambassador of the Kingdom to Vietnam, his role is to oversee matters related to Economy, Culture, and Diplomacy between the AKF-FOS and Vietnam. This includes international trade, foreign direct investment, and promoting the adoption of currency exchange of the LUMI, the official currency of the AKF-FOS and ECO-6, established under the Central Solar Reserve Bank of Accompong, underwritten by 100KwH of Solar Energy and 4 grains of gold, and signed into Treaty with the African Finance Regulatory Authority on January 2021, to be considered as one of the official currency of the African Central Bank, and as legal tender within the African Union.
- Studied Electrical Computer Engineer as an Undergraduate from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, and is invited by the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, as a candidate for his Executive Master Education.
- 15+ years experience in international trade and development, dealing with Private Sectors as well as Governments.
- C-Level Business Executive Management with a focus in Family Office, Private Equity, Supply Chain Solutions, and Technology Procurement for Governments.
- Served as a Partner/Strategic Advisor on Emerging Market and Special Situations at Eden Capital Investment Group, a private boutique Family Office Hedge Fund.
- Served on the Advisory Board of University of Southern California (USC) Global Supply Chain Center from 2016-2018.
- Facilitated the formal establishment of USC GSCC in the Dominican Republic for the joint-research and joint-academic relationship between USC and PUCMM (One of the Dominican Republic’s top international universities).
- Served as the Chair of the Global Healthcare Impact Panel at USC 5thAnnual Supply Chain Summit, which included Executive Speakers from Johnson & Johnson and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Served as the Co-Chair of the Global Outreach Committee of GetGlobal, an international business conference, covering every major region in the world on policy, economy, strategy, and culture in 2017 and 2018.
NOTABLE SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Keynote Speaker at the Vietnam-US Trade & Investment Relations Conference in New York, USA, addressing Governments Officials and Businesses on Cross-border Strategic Investment.
- Guest Speaker at the East/West Investment Forum in Boston, USA, on Cross-border Supply Chain Strategy.
- Guest Speaker at United Nations UNOSSC GSSD Expo on Utilizing Technology and Blockchain for Social Impact.
- Guest Speaker at the United Nations Conference with the Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) on Leveraging Technology for Sustainable Smart Agriculture.
- Guest Speaker at the United Nations Conference with the Central African Republic on Innovative Solutions for the Agriculture Value-Chain, at the 5thAnnual Agribusiness and Economic Industry Summit.